Saturday, January 08, 2005

Jeenie- Self introduction

Hello there,

I have been admitted for fall quarter 2004 as a master’s student in the Department of Statistics at the OSU. I majored in Business Administration in our country’s university. I changed my major to statistics because I desperately felt the need for a statistics background through my class work and the process of carrying out projects. As the result of changing my major, I have experienced numerous challenges and difficulty. However, I expect that my major will give me the skills I need to make an impact in this field about which I am so passionate. I hope my life settle down a little bit in 2005.
I love to listen to the music and take exercise. Recently I have been listening to a record of popera star, Josh Groban. I often used to go to the gym and sometime go to a theater to see an interesting film.

What I believe in life is ‘we gain as much as we try’ because doing one’s best can achieve a great deal more than anything. I cannot speak and write English fluently; but I will do my best in this class.

I always enjoy chatting with friends and I hope to make friends with you. I’ll be happy if you can be my friends.
See you.

Jeenie (I want to be called Jeenie from you)

1 Comments:

Blogger cherepaha said...

i am glad to meet you~!

Ryan,

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home