In Ohio experience by Dong hwi Kim
I arrived to Ohio on December 21. But, just next day after I arrived, as you know, there was so heavy snow in Columbus. Therefore, I could not do anything and also, I could go anywhere. I was just stay in my house. It was really horrible and so boring. And, after the weather became good, I met many people who are almost my friend's friends. It was so good. Actually, I have not seen Korean when I was West Virginia. Because, it is really contury and moreover my school is so small. Thus, I had no chance to meet Korean. But, in Ohio, there are so many Korean. So, I really think it is good for me and I feel not boring.
After I came to OSU, the most surprized thing was school. As everyone knows, OSU is so huge school and well-equiped school. So, this was a little bit shock to me. Because, I never been exper ienced like this big school. Anyway, I have been so busy. There are so many things to do like resister class, buying text book, make OSU id, buying parking permit, finding house to rent and etc. But, stiill, I have to do somethings more. This makes me so tired. I hope so that in next month, become to not busy.
After I came to OSU, the most surprized thing was school. As everyone knows, OSU is so huge school and well-equiped school. So, this was a little bit shock to me. Because, I never been exper ienced like this big school. Anyway, I have been so busy. There are so many things to do like resister class, buying text book, make OSU id, buying parking permit, finding house to rent and etc. But, stiill, I have to do somethings more. This makes me so tired. I hope so that in next month, become to not busy.

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Your daily work which you are experiencing is good enough excite me sympathy. However, if the time has passed, you would feel relieved. I hope you gain success your studies. Have a great time in OSU. -Jeenie-
Post a Comment
<< Home