Hangchun Zheng (what is going on)
This week went pretty well for me, I got two midterms this week. One of them was English, and the other one were Economic. Since I didn’t get me English paper back yet, so I have no idea how I done on it. However I did got my Economic midterm back, I received an “A” on it. That’s was my first time receiving an “A” on Economic classes. I was happy about that. Finally next week will be my easiest week, because I don’t have any final on next week. Usually I will have at least one midterm per week. Enough information on school already, now I will talk about my own time. This weekend I went back to Cleveland to help out my parent and earn little bit of extra cash. One of the things that I am really happy about this weekend is that Apple is dropping the Ipod price. After I found that out, I order one for my self and other one for my sister.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home