Describe how OSU is going for you? by Dong hwi Kim
Describe how OSU is going for you?
Everything is going to fine. Now, I become adjusted to OSU and I met many people. But, there are still annoying things. The most difficult thing is parking. Always, there are no parking spaces in school even though I come to school early. So, I could not come to class on time. Maybe, in next time, I should come to school earlier. And, walking campus, it also makes me tired. Actually, I would like to walk usually. But, in this school, I always have to walk to find out building for all day. I hope and suggest that this school makes monorail before I graduated. Maybe, it is a huge dream just for me. Except these things, everything is good. Still, classes what I taking, are not so difficult.
Everything is going to fine. Now, I become adjusted to OSU and I met many people. But, there are still annoying things. The most difficult thing is parking. Always, there are no parking spaces in school even though I come to school early. So, I could not come to class on time. Maybe, in next time, I should come to school earlier. And, walking campus, it also makes me tired. Actually, I would like to walk usually. But, in this school, I always have to walk to find out building for all day. I hope and suggest that this school makes monorail before I graduated. Maybe, it is a huge dream just for me. Except these things, everything is good. Still, classes what I taking, are not so difficult.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home