Sunday, January 09, 2005

hangchun zheng(introducing your self)

Hi! My name is Hangchun Zheng. I came from China around eight years ago. When I first came to United State, I and my family were lived in Albany, New York. We lived there for half year. Then we move to Cleveland, Ohio, because my dad starts a Chinese restaurant business there. After couple of years, my dad sold his restaurant and open up another restaurant in Cleveland also. I attend both middle school and high school in United State. After I graduated from high school, I apply to Ohio State University. They accepted me. So here I am. I had been at Columbus, Ohio for about three months. I really enjoy my self down here. I had made a lot of friends down here. Since my dad is a restaurant owner, that make me want to be a business major. During my free time down at Ohio State University, I always play poker with my roommate and friend. I fell really well when I am winning in the game. Even losing doesn’t make fell bad, because I am always with my friend. Other time, I will go out eat with my roommate and friends. Of course, some time we study too.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherepaha said...

ByungHwi Lim(Ryan),

you know what, we are studying same major,international business. nice to meet you men~

take care~ good night~

12:18 AM  
Blogger cherepaha said...

I am glad to meet you, Hangchun Zheng. What eight years you came! Just, I came to the US four months ago. I hope your studies and future vision would be success. – Jeenie -

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home