Sunday, January 09, 2005

Taeboo Nam - Self introduction

Hello..everyone!!

My name is Taeboo Nam. The meaning of my first name, ‘Taeboo’, is a big rich in Korean, so, probably, it might be the reason why I want to study business or economics.
I’m from South Korea, but I’ve been and studied Business in Seattle for 2years. Actually, before I came to OSU, I had expected I don’t have any problems like cultural shocks we heard in the orientation for international students. However, sometimes, since I’ve came here, I’m getting a kind of scared and confused. Maybe I guess it is because I’m a new student at OSU and need time to accommodate new surroundings.

I like to play and watch many exercises, such as baseball, basketball, and so on. Especially, I’m really interested in watching MLB, so my main interests of these days are the issues like whether Randy Johnson makes a contract with Yankees or not. Anyway, for my future, I want to use my interests like this, so I’m considering going a graduate school related to sports managements.

I’m really glad to meet you guys and our instructor, Joel. I hope and expect everyone of this class takes a successful quarter for each OSU life.
Thanks for your time, and see you guys at a tomorrow class.

1 Comments:

Blogger cherepaha said...

Pleasure meeting you too.
If you have a chance, would you explain me about being experienced your culture shocks? Anyway, I hope your dream and vision come true. -Jeenie-

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home