Monday, January 17, 2005

Hangchun Zheng(Describe how OSU is going for you)

To many students, adapting to college life is quite difficult for them. To me, I really enjoy the life as a college student. I had been stayed at OSU around three months already. I had made many friends. There are many things that are different between OSU and high school. In high school, I don’t really studying at home that much. Most time, I study during school time. At OSU, I had to study at home, because we only got short time during class. But I like OSU better than high school, because I rather had self study, instead of group study. Another thing that I fell different is living. At home, my mom cleans my room and does my laundry all the time. At OSU I have to clean my own room and I also have to do my own laundry. One of the biggest problems I found at OSU is parking. I came from Cleveland, so I drove my car here. Every time I want to go back to Cleveland. I would have to take the bus to pick up my car. Sometime I want to go shopping, I would have to take the bus instead of driving car. Last quarter I had a really easy schedule, I only took 16 credit hours. All my classes was between 9am-3pm, and only one night class. So that was an easy quarter. This quarter I am taking 19 credit hours, so is little bit harder for me. Another thing I hate about this quarter is that most of my class is during night time. I am a freshman, so we were the last one to made schedule. Beside those things, all my other events go pretty well for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home