Monday, February 28, 2005

Hangchun Zheng (Plagiarism tutorial)

I think the tutorial is really great. I never know there are that many different type of citation out there that we can use. I actually agree with all the stuff that’s on the webpage. One of the page said start the paper early, so we don’t run out of time. I really believed that every body should have done that. Most of the time, I messed up on a paper is because of time matter. I always think that I know that stuff already and by the time I found out that I don’t, I don’t have time to ask the professor. I think the webpage design were fantastic, I wish I could of done that. For the graphics part, I think they should have added more music or sound onto it; they also should have added more animation into. By adding more animation and sound will help grab more attention from people, which will make student’s want to read the webpage. I really enjoy this tutorial and I will recommend to every student out there. So it will help them understand more about plagiarism.
http://library.acadiau.ca/tutorials/plagiarism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home