Hangchun Zheng(blog)
After I went online, and searched the blog that I think I might be interested in. I found this website http://indianmermaid.blogspot.com/2005/01/can-i-say-something-uhm.html . I found this blog to be interesting, because it included one of my interests. I am interesting in watching movies and talk about them, which this blog doing exactly what I like to do. This blog talks about how this person came from Austria and she loved to watch movies. She stayed in United State around two months; she already watched around thirty movies. Some of them are on DVD and some of them she went to cinemas and watch. After she watched the movies, she likes to write review about them. In the blog, she wrote a review on movie House of Flying Dagger, which is one of my favorite movies. She stated almost every detail of the movie and I enjoy reading it. She also wrote many reviews on many other movies too. Her reviews are different from many other people’s review, because she goes more into detail than other. Most other people’s reviews are short. So I like this blog that she wrote.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home