Sunday, January 30, 2005

Jeenie - Find a blog

I especially concern about ‘the marketing” in business administration. Thus, I found the issue of marketing in blog.

“Success motivator for the week of Monday, January 17, 2005” –Jason Clark-

Jason Clark claims that Thomas Edison who has the three essentials to achievement - hard work, stick-to-itiveness, and common sense - is a good example of a success man. He mentions that the three essentials is important key to achievement. He believe most people internally have the unique power which is desire to achieve and succeed in; thus, you have to find and know your strengths and weakness to be success and achievement and then you have to try and work toward your goals and dreams for a while. In addition, he suggests that having a sustainable motivation allow you to overcome difficult things of your business without getting derailed from moving toward your main objective.

When I read this passage, I thought that long term achievement needs constant motivation. I ask myself some questions as like ‘Do I have constant motivation?’, Am I studying hard to reach my goals and dreams?(consistent action), and so on. I had a good time to look back my life and situation with reading a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home