Wednesday, January 26, 2005

How are your classes going? by Dong hwi Kim

I took 4 classes in this term. Usually, I do not have problem with them. But, one class makes me upset. It is a human nutrition. I missed so many classes. Sometime, it is because of weather and sometime it is because of my laziness. So, I am getting so much troubles now. I did not note lecture and I have no idea about that class. In addition, geological science class also makes me nervous. Actually, lecture class is fine to me but in lab class, I do not know what do I have to do. It is so difficult and teacher give to us just a little bit time to solve questions. And, there are no Korean even Asian. Therefore, no one can not help me. This is horrible to me. Except these two classes, I guess, I am fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home