Hangchun Zheng(How are your classes going)
It has been three weeks, since winter quarter started. During the first week of classes, I have no problem with any of my classes. On the second week of classes, I started to have some problems with it. The biggest problem I have with is the weather. During the second week, it rains a lot. That caused me don’t want to go to classes. Since I didn’t go to classes, I missed a lot of stuff. On the third week, many of my class either got mid-term or a quiz. In my math class, we had a quiz and I didn’t do so well on it. This also happened in my computer science class; I totally messed up on the quiz. For my economic class, we had a midterm last Tuesday and I didn’t study for it, so I have no idea what would I get on it. Hope isn’t that bad. The only class that I have no problem with is my English 106 class. So the weather had cause a lot of damage to me. My night classes schedule also caused problem.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home