Saturday, January 22, 2005

Jeenie - How are your classes going?

How are your classes going?

I am taking four subjects including English class in this quarter. I have changed major fields from business administration to statistics since I entered OSU; therefore, I have some problems.

First of all, I am not accustomed to understanding my major field terms and to hearing foreign languages as English. So I have to do preparations and review of my lessons. For example, I try to read the book and lecture note before and after class and solve the problem. I would very much like to understand the material I am learning with confidence and be doing well at school, but English is being a barrier.

My major have lots of assignments to do and I expend most time to do homework. I heard that the department of statistics is famous for giving an assignment to students. If I do not understand lecture notes, I cannot solve the problem and program various statistics packages. Thus, I should directly understand and study a lecture.

Even though I have a difficulty, if I have to exert all possible efforts in this quarter, I’m sure that I’ll get better and comfortable soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home