Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Taeboo Nam - How OSU is going for you?

I think the last 2 weeks to me was short but enough time to accommodate myself to new surroundings of OSU. (Except still getting confused to look for some buildings.)
During the last 2 weeks, what I felt about OSU is that it is so broad and wide… Acctually, my previous school was so small that I could find everywhere in just 10 minutes so I sometimes felt choky. Maybe that was why I preferred to go to OSU which has broad extent. However, I’m still surprising about the real extent of OSU. Especially, I remember the first terrible Monday of this quarter. It was rainy all day, and I didn’t know where Hichicock, Smith Lab, and Hagerty Hall are located, so I hang around campus all day. After finishing my all classes on that Monday and going back home, I really got tired and went to bed in the early evening. Anyway, everything is fine, but broad school is another problem for a new school life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home