A favorite website by Dong hwi Kim
As everyone knows, nowadays, marketing is most important part in business even though its history is not long. Even though company makes good products, if they do not marketing well, its product might not be sell to customer. And, marketing is related to all other fields like economic, management and etc. This is what one must know about marketing. I strongly recommend this site http://www.kmarketing.co.kr/. I specially like this site. Because, my major is marketing. This site provides every sources and information. If you visit this site, you would know how marketing is important and familiar to us. Maybe, everyone might lke TV commercial. Commercial or advertising is one of marketing. This site explains all of commercial concepts relate to marketing. This might be interesting to you guys. Marketing is not easy but it is very curious and interesting study. I hope that everyone would fall into marketing through this site.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home