Hangchun Zheng(favorite website)
One of my favorite website is www.cnn.com I like this website because I like to read. This website keeps me updated on the entire event that is happening across the world. You can find many different types of article on this website, articles such as sport, business, health, entertainment, science & space law and many other topics. This website will give you the latest news that is happen on your local area or the world, such as weather report and stocks. Reading article will not only keep you up to date, it also gives you more topics to talks about with your friend. I found this website really helpful to me, because my English is not that good. Keep on reading the article will help me improve my English. When I was young I never go to this website, because that time I don’t know how to read English. Until people told me that reading news article will improve my English, then I started visit this site very often. I really recommend people go to this website and started reading the news article. That way it will keep every body updated. People can also read about their interest too, suck as sport and business.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home