How things are going in your life - Taeboo Nam
How things are going in your life….
In the last December, before I came here, I have gotten backache so visited a chiropractic hospital. The severe pain made me so feel bad and terrible, so I couldn’t have anything like playing sports, meeting somebody, and even sitting on a chair. Actually, I had often felt the sick since the beginning of 2004, but I guess that it was just slight pain and sick. Of course, I could have cured it well, but the chiropractor advised me to be careful and avoid something like intense physical activities and exercises. Also, he emphasized that I do light exercises for my waist. Anyway, through this chance, what I feel and want to say is that poor health may be a barrier of your life.
In the last December, before I came here, I have gotten backache so visited a chiropractic hospital. The severe pain made me so feel bad and terrible, so I couldn’t have anything like playing sports, meeting somebody, and even sitting on a chair. Actually, I had often felt the sick since the beginning of 2004, but I guess that it was just slight pain and sick. Of course, I could have cured it well, but the chiropractor advised me to be careful and avoid something like intense physical activities and exercises. Also, he emphasized that I do light exercises for my waist. Anyway, through this chance, what I feel and want to say is that poor health may be a barrier of your life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home