Hangchun Zheng(how things are going)
Things are going pretty well so far. I am kind of excited now, because Chinese New Year is coming up soon. That time my parent would give me money, so I have more money to spend. My classes were also better than last week too. I took another quiz in computer science and engineering class and I got thirty out of forty on it, which it improved a lot compare to last quiz that I took. Even know it improved, my goal is to get one hundred percent, so I have to work on it more. I also got my math midterm score back too; I got eighty-nine percent on it. I was happy; I could have done better though. On the exam, I made some stupid mistake and that cause me eleven points. The only thing that’s bad happened to me last week is when I got sick on Wednesday. I missed the class and missed the movie, which I had to go to library to barrow the movie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home