Write a blog about what is going on in your life or school by Dong hwi Kim
At last week, I got a violating signal ticket from police. So, I got to go to a court. This is really waste of time, money and my energy. The police caugt me in the OSU campus. Furthermore, it was near to main library. What a stupid and insane police !! Indeed, in that time, the cars in front of my car had left turn. Therefore, I just followed that car but the idiot police caugt only my car. Still, I do not think I did anything wrong. I am really think that american police has too useless pride even though police is nothing and so easy job. I am not complaining just for my situation and case. I saw many bad cases and situations relating to police. They are really need to change the mind. However, I really doubt whether they can change or not because their IQ is pretty similar to dolphin. What they doing now, even elementary students also can do. Every stupid police need to remind why they become a police.
-Dong hwi Kim-
-Dong hwi Kim-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home