What is currently happening in your life by Dong hwi Kim
As I commented at last time, Now I am taking four classes. But, two classes of them, really makes me upset. I took the test at this week but I think I did not take well. Actually, I studied not much but I did as much as I can. But, those classes ,which are about biology and phical science, really hard for me expecially terms and words. Therefore, even if I study, it is really hard to figure out and understand what is that mean. So, I realized seriously that I need to study harder than now. And, I would meet and study with TA from next. So, maybe I will better to study and easy to understand to those biological or phisical terms.
The other things what happend to me is that after I came to Ohio, I lost my weights much. I guses it is because of stress. I looking forward to the break time. In that time, I want to go somewhere. I want to feel free as a birds.
- Dong hwi Kim -
The other things what happend to me is that after I came to Ohio, I lost my weights much. I guses it is because of stress. I looking forward to the break time. In that time, I want to go somewhere. I want to feel free as a birds.
- Dong hwi Kim -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home