Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Write a summary of the tutorial discussing by Dong hwi Kim

In my opinion, this is really well-made and useful site. http://library.acadiau.ca/tutorials/plagiarism/

I could review what I learned from 106 class and I knew about plagiarism more exactly than before. Actually, plagiarism is so difficult subject. However, this site provides friendly chacters and from those things, this site made me to familiar to the plagiarism. From quiz, I would know what is a plagiarism exacltly and also I could figure out the diference between quoting and paraphrasing. If junior and high school teach this site to students, it will be very helpful and useful for them. I think that students taking a quiz one time at this site is better than taking a lesson 100 times about plagiarism to a teacher. I hope everyone know this site.

- Dong hwi Kim-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home