Columbus life by Dong hwi Kim
I guess that columbus's prices is little bit expensive than West Virginia which I lived before. In West Virginia's prices like tax, rent fee, tuition and so on was not expensive comparing to Ohio. When I go to market like krogger or meijer, I can feel the prices is really different. For example, ham or sausage prices in Columbus is much expensive than West Virginia even if those ham or sausage are same brand. Rent fee is also expensive in Columbus. When I was in West Virginia, I just paid $200 monthly even though I had a roomate but in Coulumbus, I paying $550 monthly. It is over two times expensive than West Virginia. In addition to those things, using water, gas and eletronics fee is really expensive. So, I got finantial trouble at last month without knowing columbus's prices. When I called to my father to get money, my father doubted that I spent the money to useless things like buying luxury cloths or shoes. Therefore, I realized that I should save money. Probably, getting roomate will be a good choice to save money.
- Dong hwi Kim -
- Dong hwi Kim -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home