My experience with plagiarism - Taeboo Nam..
In my memory, I sometimes plagiarized some sentences for assignments when I studied at a university in my country.
Maybe five years ago, I remember that I have taken a tough homework in a business class. The homework was that we wrote an essay about a review after reading a novel related to Management and then turned it in by a next class. I thought that we didn’t have enough knowledge to follow major classes. Also, it was so short time to complete the assignment that I decided to find sources and put directly it on the paper. I didn’t put any quotation because I didn’t know at all what plagiarism was, and I hadn’t learned about it. Even I thought that such actions, copying and pasting, might often be allowed by school and educators.
Actually, I didn’t ever see people who were expelled from school by plagiarism. Maybe I think ignorance and insensibility of punishment against plagiarism made me commit it.
Maybe five years ago, I remember that I have taken a tough homework in a business class. The homework was that we wrote an essay about a review after reading a novel related to Management and then turned it in by a next class. I thought that we didn’t have enough knowledge to follow major classes. Also, it was so short time to complete the assignment that I decided to find sources and put directly it on the paper. I didn’t put any quotation because I didn’t know at all what plagiarism was, and I hadn’t learned about it. Even I thought that such actions, copying and pasting, might often be allowed by school and educators.
Actually, I didn’t ever see people who were expelled from school by plagiarism. Maybe I think ignorance and insensibility of punishment against plagiarism made me commit it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home