Jeenie - Discuss about plagiarism
Discuss about plagiarism
Sometimes I had heard the new of plagiarism from broadcasting. However, I did not recognize that plagiarism is a very important problem. Frankly speaking, I did not know the correct concepts of what plagiarism is before I came to the US. I think that the majority of international students do not understand the definition of plagiarism as well as a matter of prime importance.
I have never experienced to be committed plagiarism. I also have never heard or observed someone I know ever plagiarized. However, plagiarism was misconducted by someone in our major class last quarter. My professor said that some assignments copied in whole sentences which turned in last year’s assignment. Even though he did not explaining about the specific situation, he recommended that university students should be kept things. Our professor advised us not to commit plagiarism again and this happening had finished. After warning, I’m paying more attention plagiarism.
International students have a various culture and circumstance. Therefore, I suppose that obvious explanation for plagiarism need to them. And education institutions including university have to educate appropriate acknowledgement or referencing.
Sometimes I had heard the new of plagiarism from broadcasting. However, I did not recognize that plagiarism is a very important problem. Frankly speaking, I did not know the correct concepts of what plagiarism is before I came to the US. I think that the majority of international students do not understand the definition of plagiarism as well as a matter of prime importance.
I have never experienced to be committed plagiarism. I also have never heard or observed someone I know ever plagiarized. However, plagiarism was misconducted by someone in our major class last quarter. My professor said that some assignments copied in whole sentences which turned in last year’s assignment. Even though he did not explaining about the specific situation, he recommended that university students should be kept things. Our professor advised us not to commit plagiarism again and this happening had finished. After warning, I’m paying more attention plagiarism.
International students have a various culture and circumstance. Therefore, I suppose that obvious explanation for plagiarism need to them. And education institutions including university have to educate appropriate acknowledgement or referencing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home