Monday, February 14, 2005

Hangchun Zheng(what is currently happening in my life)

In my life, I don't really know what will be happening in future. However, I do know what is currently happening to me. Currently, I am in college and try to earn a degree in business major. My college life had been going pretty well for me. Lately this month, I had been driving back to my hometown Cleveland a lot. My parent got a Chinese restaurant and this month is always busy, so I have to help out. This week is also Chinese New Year's, my parent gives me some lucky money and I am very happy about it. I am still deciding how I should spend this money. I was thinking about getting an apple ipod but it is kind of no use for me. My schedule this quarter is not that good. I got many night classes and every week I have at least one midterm. The only weeks that I didn't have midterm are the first two weeks of the quarter. For my next quarter schedule, I hope would be something better than this quarter. The worst part about making schedule is that I am freshmen, and we get to do the schedule the last. By the time it gets to us, all the day classes will be taking. We would have to take either the 7:30 classes or late night classes and many of the classes are full. Therefore we have to be on a waitlist. So I can’t wait till I am sophomore, then I get a better schedule than my freshmen year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home